Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
janjan212

Dining Room Furniture... Good Brands??

janjan212
13 years ago

I recently got some new furniture for my family room, mainly consisting of sofa's from Lee Industries and end table/swivel chairs from Lexington Home. They had a "floor model" of the sofa style so I knew pretty much what I was getting when I ordered. The chairs I bought off the showroom floor. So far I have been happy with the brands and thrilled with the customer service from the furniture store.

So, I'm on to do the dining room. I would love to give this place my business and the owner has suggested a few dining tables from Lexington and Kincaid. So far, with the limited exposure I've had, nothing has tickled my fancy. The owner is still looking but in the meantime, I'm hoping you all can suggest quality brands that don't cost a fortune that I can research.

I am hoping for a sort of rustic elegant rectangle table, roughly 72-84 inches (without leaves) that extends larger. Seats 6-10. I have a budget of about 5K for the space, but don't need a buffet or any other main furniture.... just wall decor.

Any brand/style suggestions for me?

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Franklin County, OH