Return to the Furniture Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Help me find Co. in NC to check out

Posted by rduncan (My Page) on
Tue, Aug 11, 09 at 21:44

I am heading to High point NC this weekend and was wondering if anyone could suggest any brands I should check out. Just to give you an idea of the brands I like I have listed a few:
henredon
maitland smith
marge carson

I seem to like ornate high end furniture any help you could give would be greatly appreciated

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Help me find Co. in NC to check out

It sounds as if you need to head towards the big furniture mall off Business 85 in High Point. You have FurnitureLand South on one side of the highway (probably the largest single furniture store in the world) and a bunch of high end galleries and discount retailers on the other side. (I think Maitland Smith and Drexel are there among others.)

o
RE: Help me find Co. in NC to check out

Furniture land south, boyles, henredon outlet, and maitland smith outlet are the ones i had on my list already. The drexel outlet was 1.5hrs away so i think i will skip that one. I think i might also go to A.J. Victor. Any specific stores you can recomend is great but i was more looking for brands than stores.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Furniture Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here