Return to the Furniture Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Best Online Sites for Leather Furniture

Posted by asuwish (My Page) on
Sat, Aug 6, 11 at 20:22

Hi Everyone,

We just moved and I am in need of a new living room set and a new king bedroom set. Since I have young kids and cats I am hoping to find something durable, but still nice. What are currently the best online stores for leather couches, sectionals, ottomans, and chairs? Also, any luck with ordering bedroom furniture online? I want decent quality with a great price (if possible). I would like to keep each room under 2,000 though I am willing to go up if it's something I love. Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Best Online Sites for Leather Furniture

Is there a reason you want to do this online instead of in person?

To me these are big purchases you will either love or be stuck with for a decade or longer.

I suppose bedroom furniture is more a look item.

Mattresses and sofas are feel orientated even if sofas must have a look as well.

o

We already have a mattress. The reason I want to order online is because I have young kids so it's difficult for me to spend lots of time looking in actual stores. Also, we moved from a large city to smaller area where there is not as much available locally.

o

That makes sense. Kinds and furniture stores do not always mix.

I am still a stick in the mud when it comes to online shopping. Unless I am familiar with the company I at least call to make sure SOMEONE answers and I am not feeding my mo ey to a shut down company with an active website.

o

I've ordered a ton of leather furniture from Wellington Furniture Company, all reasonably priced and incredibly well-made. Just make sure you buy Distinction brand. It's still made in NC. Some of the other brands they now carry are from China - didn't use to be that way.

My SIL purchased hers and actually went to the plant to see them being made. Good luck.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Furniture Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here