Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tkfess

Elite Leather Furniture

tkfess
12 years ago

I am looking for a good quality leather couch and am considering purchasing a sofa recliner manufactured by Elite Leather Company based in Southern California.

Has anyone purchased a couch manufactured by Elite Leather? Any comments or recommendations regarding reputable leather sofa recliner manufacturers are appreciated.

Comments (5)

• johnxyz
    12 years ago

Bump ttt - looking for opinions on Elite Leather

• Weewu1
    12 years ago

Have had Elite Lenoir model sectional for several years and still looks and feels like new. It is very cozy & comfortable for lounging and also has a sturdy feeling when getting up/down. I found cushions for this model most comfortable as standard. Good luck.

• jscout
    12 years ago

I've had the Elite Leather Livingston reclining sofa in my family room since June 2008. I love it. It has held up very well and is even more comfortable now that it was when new. It did take few months to break-in. The reclining mechanisms still function very well. The seats are still plump and there's no sagging. I highly recommend Elite, but I think they discontinued the Livingston since I don't see it on there website anymore. It looks like the Denver only without nailheads.

• freethinker99
    12 years ago

I am familiar with Elite Leather. It is a stylish California contemporary look with comfortable seats and well tailored with nice leathers. Their website says the frames are hardwood. The website does not discuss their spring construction but I do believe they utilize a sinuous spring construction. It is a family run company with a clean look somewhat along the lines of American leather.

• wkate640
    12 years ago

I've had Elite Leather furniture in my family room for over four years and it's held up very well and is very comfortable. I bought their motorized recliner, too, and although I bought it for when we get older, I think we would have been just as well off with the non-motorized version. I would buy this brand again.