Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
elbyjo

Who Made My Furniture

elbyjo
12 years ago

We bought a 5 piece bedroom set in 1980 while we were stationed in Italy. The bedroom set was ordered through AAFES (Army/Air Force Exchange Service) and we were told it came from North Carolina. This bedroom set is solid wood and is stained in a dark oak. The set consists of a queen headboard/footboard with round posts. The set also has two end tables, a large womens with large mirror (has shelves on both sides) and a mens armoire. In the over 30 years that we have had this set it has been from Italy to Washington State, then to Hawaii, and finally to Texas. With all these moves there is only a little damage to the footboard. In other words this furniture has held up excellently. We are getting ready to move to Idaho and we want to sell the set before we go -- however, we have no idea of who made the set and how much to ask for. Is there someone can help me. I have looked for markings inside and out of each piece and found nothing except for some stenciling on the back of nightstands. I found G02 400 ROB 45 on the back of them. Can I post pictures on this forum? Thanks much

Comments (2)