Return to the Furniture Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Swivel Counter / Barstool Recommendations

Posted by minal (ah0741@gmail.com) on
Mon, Aug 30, 10 at 16:19

Hello,
I have been looking for counter / barstools which swivels. We are looking for a leather / fabric seat and back, as we are planning to have breakfast and dinner on these stools.
The stools will be placed at our kitchen counter and have to be comfortable. I have looked at Ashley, Pier One, JC Penny and Value City..but no one has the combination of swivel and padding on the seat and back.
My price range is $80-150 dollars each. Any store / online website recommendations welcome.
thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Swivel Counter / Barstool Recommendations

I'm not real tuned in to prices, but I think at this price point and your choice of manufacturers, I think you are not going to get a set that is going to last or look good for long.

o

How much would a nice long lasting stool cost? I thought that those were the average prices. Can you recommend any other places which have nice bar stools?

o

We looked forever to find a quality built barstool and found Holland Barstools. Top quality stuff, made in Holland Mich and several styles to choose from with or without swivel. Built to last forever and you won't have to cringe when your 300 lb uncle sits on one.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!