Return to the Furniture Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Leather pedestal swivel recliner

Posted by kayaker1972 (My Page) on
Thu, Aug 14, 14 at 14:02

Hello, have been looking several months for a LEATHER pedestal swivel recliner(likes attached photo). Most are faux leather and I'm not interested in that. Lane no longer carries them. Almost settled on 2 Barcalounger brand pedestal recliners but read too many bad customer service complaints about trying to get repairs. Also on their website they do NOT even have their phone # or an email address. I don't mind having vinyl match on sides and back but seating area must be real leather. I am now looking at Craftmaster Brand. Anyone have any experience with this company. Also found one with microfiber that looks like leather. Opinions? I like leather because of it being so easy to clean and don't have to worry about spills and odors being absorbed. Any suggestions of other brands to consider or stay away from? Thanks for any help.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Leather pedestal swivel recliner

Is this what you are looking for?

Here is a link that might be useful: Ekomes Stressless Recliners

o

Sushipup, thanks for the link and those are beautiful but quite a bit more than I want to pay. I'm hoping to find something between $800-$1000.

o

There are a few companies that have pretty knock offs of the Norwegian chairs, which are made in China that you might look at. I think one of them is Relaxer. You can also look at few of the other Norwegian brands that are a bit less than Stressless.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Furniture Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here