Return to the Furniture Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Pottery Barn Chesapeake Platform sectional

Posted by khallock (My Page) on
Tue, Aug 11, 09 at 10:37

I'm KICKING myself for not ordering this the other day. I wanted it in Stone colored cushions and now its only available in red. It was around $2500 for a 102" x 109" approx sectional outdoor sofa. We loved this for our screened in porch. My DH wanted something with a wide seat that he could lay on comfortably. It was made from eucalyptus with water resistant cushions.

Anyone know who makes this for pottery barn? I know they will have something similar next year, but i just hope I can find something that has such a wide seat.

I'd also appreciate any feedback on PB outdoor furniture in general. I also looked at teak furniture online but alot of that was just $1500 for a corner piece! Way more than I want to spend.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Pottery Barn Chesapeake Platform sectional

For price to value on outdoor furniture, I recommend ScanCom, they manufacture in Vietnam. Try googling them or go to their website more info.
Jay Weber is responsible for the US market.

ScanCom North America
45 W. Easy Street
Suite 15
Simi Valley, CA 93065
Customer service: 1-800

Tel.: +1 (805) 5818029
Fax: +1 (805) 581 3032

Email: weber@scancom.net

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Furniture Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here