Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
markwhy

Need Replacement Sectional Sofa Cushions

markwhy
11 years ago

Our new sectional sofa lasted only four years. My young kids hang out on this sofa every day. The cushions now sag and material is getting threadbare. How do I find sources that cam make replacement cushions with fabric I can purchase and provide? Nothing useful comes up when I search for sources online. BTW, I live in the Los Angeles area.

Comments (4)

• PRO
    iCustomSofa
    11 years ago

Their are many many upholstery shops in the LA area. Check in the yellow pages then go visit them and see the quality of their work. Most will have their own fabric sources and many will take COM, but their labor cost will increase some. But their also many fabric outlets that you can save big on fabrics.
    Either take the cushions to them or for a more precise fit they can come and measure.

• bobismyuncle
    11 years ago

Ditto, just about any furniture re-upholstery shop can remake cores and covers.

• PRO
    iCustomSofa
    11 years ago

If I remember correctly UFO has several outlets in the San Diego area and usually has their own shop inside their store. Maybe some similar type outlets in LA.

Here is a link that might be useful: ufo

• KarlPt
    11 years ago

Hello,
    You must contact the store from where you purchased these sofa cushions. If they are in warranty then they will surely replace it. For new cushion try online stores where you can find the best one.