Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
emsmama

Help with purchase

emsmama
13 years ago

Hi everyone, I need some advice, opinions and experiences on budget furniture purchases in the Las Vegas area.

We recently stopped at Bassett and LazyBoy after beginning our search at some lower end retailers. Bassett quoted a price of 1700. for a combination sofa/loveseat (price includes Guardian 5yr stain and warranty plan, delivery and tax). This price is in our range, it's comfy and the warranty is enticing.

Does anyone have experience with Bassett? Are there other furniture makers that are better quality for price, or simliar that are must sees? What things should I be sure to look for before making a final decision?

The set is upholstered in a chenille and the back cushions are attached. The back cushions also are not sectioned, they are encased and the casing is removable for fluffing. We'd be getting it in a light neutral and it will be used everyday and used by my 3 year old daughter.

This set is not my dream set but as a young family we aren't ready for that yet. I'd love to know that we are getting a good product for the money we are able to spend now. Thanks in advance for your help.

Comment (1)