Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kathietang_gw

Lexington chez michelle Bedroom Set - 7 piece

kathietang
13 years ago

Hi,

i am purchasing a used 7-piece Lexington chez michelle Bedroom Set (Queen bed, cherry finish, 157 series), the set is almost 20-year-old in good condition. I was trying to search online to see what an appropriate price would be and found nothing.

Does anybody here know?

Thanks,

Kathie

Comments (156)

• HU-658339507
    4 years ago

I have a queen bed, dresser and 2 nightstands for sale

• amysiegel
    4 years ago

Where are you located geographically. I would only be interested in 2 night tables

• HU-133993568
    4 years ago
    last modified: 4 years ago

I'm very interested in the queen bed . Please text me with price and location. 864-921-9658 Thanks Rhonda

• amysiegel
    4 years ago

I am a bit confused as to who is writing to whom. I responded to HU's advertisement which included two-night stands for sale. Could HU let me know if these are still available, where you are located, and what the price is for the nightstands. Thank you. From, Amy

• HU-133993568
    4 years ago

Hey Amy. I'm not the seller (different HU#). I saw the post and saw you asked about the nightstands. I was interested in the queen bed. Let me know if they get back to you. Thanks Rhonda

• amysiegel
    4 years ago

Okay. Kind of confusing following the thread. Same here. But did you see where the owner is located?

• HU-133993568
    4 years ago

No I didnt see location or price. Thanks Rhonda

• janistowns
    4 years ago

I have a twin "Chez Michelle" french quarter bed - Footboard/headboard & rails. Great condition. Location is outside of Boulder, Colorado. If I could find matching pieces to go with it, I would probably keep it, but these pieces can be hard to come by. Beautiful bed for a kids room, or guest bedroom.

• Angela Estey
    4 years ago

Please be careful of Fraud on this site. Do not Venmo, Paypay or use any method that does not protect you from fraud. Cash On Delivery ONLY!!! I paid Venmo and the seller never shipped and there is no recourse via Venmo.

• kenarmstrong
    3 years ago

I have an incredible full set of cherry Chez Michelle to sell--live in north Florida and will need to be picked up. This is the most beautiful bedroom suit I have ever seen. Huge two-piece queen headboard with lights in the top. Dresser with mirror. Bachelors chest with mirror. Two night stands. Wonderful condition although quite old--has been in climate-controlled storage for years--always thought I would eventually use again, but now divorced and ready to sell it. Can supply photos if anyone interested. 850-459-1256 to call or text.

• HU-317303260
    3 years ago

Hi Kenarmstrong, i am interested in only one nightstand. Do you still have the set?

• Noreen Ferrante
    3 years ago

TJ, I have a complete set of the off-white (ivory) Chez Michelle Bedroom and Dining room sets. I have the triple dresser, chest or tall dresser, vanity and stool, 2 night stands but I no longer have the head/foot board. I have the oval dining room table 4 side chairs/2 arm chairs, China hutch, and buffet table. Send me an email if you're interested. movadomd@yahoo.com. Thanks.

• Noreen Ferrante
    3 years ago

I will return with more photos

• Kacey Cecil
    3 years ago

I am looking for either the desk or vanity. I live in Northern California, and would be willing to pay freight shipping.

• kenarmstrong
    3 years ago

I do t have either of those pieces.

• jcdurr21
    3 years ago
    last modified: 3 years ago

I have a queen size sleigh bed in the white washed finish that I am selling. I am located in New Jersey.

Measures 64”W x 92”L

Headboard is 37”H

Footboard is 29”H

Side Rails to floor is 5.5”

• Mae E
    3 years ago

I have the set for sale via FB and Craigslist New Orleans. Twin spindle bed with wooden side rails, double dresser, single mirror and tall chest. Excellent condition. Reduced to $650 if it can be picked up soon. Original owner.

• HU-429980602
    3 years ago

I have that set and it’s very high quality and solid heavy wood. I bought mine from a very expensive furniture company here in town.

• Jacqueline Hall
    3 years ago

Hi I’m looking for the triple dresser in ivory. Located in Northern California. Thanks!

• Lynn Williams
    3 years ago

The Chez Michelle collection is gorgeous! I am selling the cherry dining room table, 6 chairs ( 2 arm, 4 side) and the beautiful hutch. The beveled glass in the hutch is gorgeous as is the wood. Moving to the beach and it no longer matches my decor. Hoping to bring joy to someone else who can appreciate its beauty.

• Dee Hector
    3 years ago

Looking to sell 4 pieces in Saskatchewan,

Canada. Some imperfections. If interested, email slumber.guest.house@gmail.com.

• Dee Hector
    3 years ago

Looking to sell 4 pieces in Saskatchewan,

Canada. Some imperfections.

• Dee Hector
    3 years ago

Here’s the most major flaw. (Damn dogs)

• Dee Hector
    3 years ago

• Jennifer hay-roe
    3 years ago

Selling a cherry set in Portland Oregon $1,000. Queen bed, 1 night stand, tall wardrobe, long dresser & mirror. I'm the original owner, it's been well kept. *Not my photos. You'll have to pick it up. email hayroe65@aol.com

• HU-133993568
    3 years ago

I have thr same pieces. Love my set.

• Angela Estey
    3 years ago

These photos look suspiciously like the ones used to commit fraud. Do NOT Venmo

• Jennifer Peterson Hay-Roe
    3 years ago

As I said, not my photo. Cash at the time of pick up works best!

• Kesley Woodard
    2 years ago

Selling the cherry Chez Michelle vanity desk and tri-view mirror. Located in Central Florida

• Angela Estey
    2 years ago

Don’t Venmo. COD only. I paid for a nightstand sold on this site and it was never shipped.Venmo has no recourse.

• Steven P
    2 years ago
    last modified: 2 years ago

I am selling my Lexington "Chez Michelle" BR set in the cherry finish purchased in 1989 and consisting of queen sleigh bed, two Victorian nightstands (oval panel), custom armoire with three interior drawers, and single dresser with separate mirror top. Located in Scarsdale (Westchester County, NY) and buyer needs to pickup or arrange shipping. There are slight condition issues but overall the set is still quite lovely. Asking $1,200 for all pieces; will not break up the set individually.

• Lynn Williams
    2 years ago

I've been trying to sell my Chez Michelle dining room table, 6 chairs and beautiful hutch for $500 and no takers here in Delaware :-(

• Steven P
    2 years ago

There are several pieces of Chez Michelle on eBay at present with no activity. I may try my local Craigslist instead.

• janistowns
    2 years ago

To Lynn Williams -- I posted my CM twin bed above, and finally sold it on our local Facebook Marketplace page after not too long. I initially had it listed on Craigslist for over a year. However, I did sell the matching nightstand on Ebay, so you just never know. Try a few places for selling. Had two interested people from FB at same time, ironically. This furniture is beautiful and excellent quality, but expect it to take some time, good photos, and the right person to appreciate it and love it (as only some do). The buyers' husband openly insulted my pricing, saying it was "way overpriced for 80's furniture" (I was asking 200, for a perfect condition, solid wood, beautifully carved bed). You can't buy a comparable NEW bed that even touches this price point, let alone quality. At least the wife loved it, so I sold it to HER. Be patient, if you have the time....someone who loves it will find the value in a reasonable price. I hope you don't have to "give it away." Good luck.

• Mae E
    2 years ago

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/213226400585785/

This is the queen bed. It lists Henry Link but not Chez Michelle. This may be why it has lasted for sale for so long.

• Steven P
    2 years ago

Yes, the furniture is by Henry Link (manufacturer I believe is Lexington) but the pieces in this style are Chez Michelle. When I purchased mine in 1989 the Chez Michelle line was just one of many offered by Henry Link. I considered the French Quarter bed at the time but instead went with the sleigh bed which was a bolder design for a single guy.

• Cathy Herman
    2 years ago

Dee Hector - do you still have your set? I just bought the armoire and fell in love with it. I was going into my guest bedroom but now I am looking for more pieces for my master. Which piece did your puppy chew? My dog is finally out of the chewing stage but not before a solid oak chair become his chew toy.

• amyarcher408
    2 years ago

I have a Chez Michelle Dresser with Arch mirror, small night stand, and stand up mirror for sale in Northern California (San Jose area) if interested.

• Angela Estey
    2 years ago

FRAUD ALERT!!! : Lovers of Chez Michelle. Some of these more recent photos look similar to the photos used in a fraud scam from a few years ago. Do not send check, Venmo or any other form of electronic payment. COD ONLY!!! The seller (Bob E Landshof) and his wife (Brenda Daniel) work together on this scam and have many different HOUZZ accounts that they use. Because the theft is considered "small claims" there is verry little recourse. The police in Oklahoma where he lives have been notified in addition to HOUZZ and VENMO. Please be careful!

• Steven P
    2 years ago

The nightstand in the post by amyarcher408 is my photo!

• Veronica Garcia
    2 years ago

Hi, I just purchased my first set of the Chez Michelle series; I got the bed, two nightstands and the armour. I am in southern California and I am looking for a few more pieces to buy.

2 years ago

I have the dresser with mirror and armoire with mirror in Portland. You can have them at no cost if you can come get them. I'd love someone who loves them to have them.

• jahoss
    2 years ago
    last modified: 2 years ago

Wow, Jennifer, My son lives in Portland and I think he and his girlfriend would love to have them. They just bought a small victorian in Portland. I have 2 Lexington dressers in my home and love them. Would you be willing to add photos so that I can forward them to him, or just tell me the condition and the finish color so I can show him online.

• HU-257115930
    2 years ago

does anyone have a chez michelle cherry vanity for sale?

• HU-499184870
    2 years ago

I have the triple mirror vanity for sale. i live in Arkansas wiuld have to be shipped

479-462-3292 PM me

• Josh Jones
    2 years ago

I have a queen bed, nightstand, chest, triple dresser with mirror, and blanket chest for sale. I am in Salt Lake City. Feel free to text at 386-688-7521.

• Angela Estey
    2 years ago

All,

I recently received this message from Bob Landshof who over 5 years ago fraudulently negotiated to ship a Lexington Chez Michelle nightstand to me. I Venmo'd him $550 and he never shipped the product. On 12/23/21 he sent me this message through Venmo admitting he has the money, but still never shipped. It is his way of telling me that he succeeded with this fraud. PLEASE DO NOT SEND MONEY THROUGH VENMO! COD Only for purchasing furniture on the internet. The only recourse Venmo will commit to is closing the account. Bob and his wife will reuse pics from this site so to be sure there is an actual product by doing a video chat (Facetime) with the seller to see the furniture exists before you purchase.

Please be careful with your online purchases! I will continue to be your furniture vigilante....

last year

jahoss,

Sorry for the delay in response.

I'm the original owner. They're in really good condition save the few vacuum scuff marks. PM me on instagram.

• HU-353256487
    last year

I'm the original owner of the following pieces, which are for sale: Entertainment unit (very versatile); day bed with trundle and mattresses (day bed and trundle are twin size -- the trundle very easily rises and becomes a king bed if desired); desk, and side chair. All are in excellent condition. I'm located in the Pacific NW -- near the Canadian border. I'll be happy to answer questions.

• HU-133993568
    last year

Do you have pictures?