Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ernest35_gw

Need help to know where to order Palliser furniture online

Ernest35
11 years ago

Ok so I have been doing a lot of research and trying out specifically Palliser couches and really like Palliser. They seem very sturdy, long lasting (10 to 20 years) and I like that they are made in both Canada and Mexico.

Question: I'm wondering when I'm ready to order my couch probably within the next month or two where should I order my couch from online?

I'm from Colorado and have been looking on line and wondered about three places that have good reviews.

One is Carolina Rustica, Bari Leather Furniture and also Wayfair.

Has anyone ordered Palliser from any of those places?

Does anyone have any other recommendations where to order Palliser online?

Also if ordered from Carolina Rustica, Bari Leather Furniture or Wayfair does and will Palliser come from Canada or Mexico when ordering from these three places???

Comments (4)

• freethinker99
    11 years ago

In it's price range Pallsier offers a good product line with a clean look. A lot of style and variety. They also have a good selection of reclining furniture. In my opinion the Mexican and Canadian factories produce comparable products. The entry to mid level products have a sinuous spring construction, with attached seats and backs and plywood frames. In the upper end I do believe they offer drop in coil units with loose seat cushions and sewn in backs and a plywood frame. All in all not a bad choice.

• lascatx
    11 years ago

Glad to see this. I am trying to get my brother to go look at a store that carries them. I have been looking online at Town & Country Leather. They have showrooms in Austin and Houston and say they offer free shipping nationwide (some restrictions that I have not read since he is in Austin).

• Anngi
    11 years ago

If you don't want to feel like you wasted your money then don't buy Palliser products. My husband and I bought a $2500 leather couch from them. WIthin 2 years they ripped in 8 places. We tried to get them repaired under their 5 year warranty and they said we abused them. I don't know how 2 grown adults sitting on a couch can abuse them. Turns out they always deny warranty claims with the same excuse. We bought Natuzzi leather couches that we had over 10 years and were able to sell them when we changed our decor. Our choices on these Palliser are to put slipcovers on them or tape them up. Companys from Canada but the products are made in Mexico with no quality control as far as we are concerned.

• Anngi
    11 years ago

We bought a bought a double leather chaise theater sofa and the
    leather wore through and split in several places. We contacted the
    retailer to get it fixed/replaced under thier 5 year warranty.
    It took 6 months for Palliser to answer our retailer Hache.
    They said we abused the couch. Two grown adults, no children or
    pets can not abuse a couch just by sitting on it. On Pallisers
    facebook page they said they send out technicians if there is
    a problem. They even told me to contact the company directly which I did.
    Again no technician came out. Again they said my husband and I abused the sofa. We have had leather couches in the past and they have lasted more than 10 years. We were even able to sell them when we changed decor. WIth the Palliser sofa our choices due to their terrible leather quality made in Mexico are to throw out the sofa, put a sofa cover on it or tape them up. Palliser
    quality is terrible and they don't honor their 5 year warranty.