Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lisalm_gw

Manufacturer of Pottery Barn Greenwich sofa?

lisalm
18 years ago

Hi. I am looking for a loveseat for my living room. I've looked at Storehouse and at Room and Board. The sofa that really catches my eye, though, is the Pottery Barn Greenwich sofa. The loveseat version would work in our room. I am hoping to find this sofa (or something very similar) for less than PB's price. It seems quite overpriced, compared to what's offered at the other two stores I looked at. I know Mitchell Gold makes some of their furniture. I cannot find this particular sofa on the Mitchell Gold website.

Does anyone have any ideas about who might make it so I can see if it's possible to purchase it for a few hundred cheaper?

Thanks much.

Comments (12)

• kitchenlover
    18 years ago

Mitchell Gold makes exclusive sofas for PB, which is why you can't find one like it on their site that is the MG brand.

Do you have a PB outlet near you? The one closest to me has quite a bit of upholstered furniture for under $1000.

• brendog
    18 years ago

Also, Bernhardt makes sofas for PB. They make the Pearce Sectional for PB. The way you could tell is to lift up the seat cushions and look at the manufacturers tag. I'm actually looking for a Bernhardt version of the PB pearce sectional, but I can't find one.

• kitchenlover
    18 years ago

I saw that Pearce sectional at the PB outlet the last time I was there. I don't remember the exact price but I remember it was quite appealing (i.e. a big discount).

• rockdeb
    18 years ago

Greenwich pieces are made by Bernhardt.

• anzaya
    18 years ago

Yes, in looking at the tag on our loveseat and armchair they were indeed made by Bernhardt. Purchased at our local Pottery Barn. We chose brushed canvas,color is Walnut. Anybody know how we can get fabric to make arm covers? We do have the phone number of Bernhardt's so if all else fails we will give them a call tomorrow. When I phoned Pottery Barn to see if they had covers or if we could buy extra fabric customer service told me they had a lot of people requesting the same thing but they could not help us.

• bigluzer
    17 years ago

great! thanks for the info.
    i also wanted to purchase the greenwich couch in walnut.

where can i get it???
    thanks for the help!

• jyyanks
    17 years ago

Pottery barn. Bernhardt makes the sofas exclusively for PB. You can get a similar style piece but it won't be exactly the same.

• gorillagirl
    15 years ago

I found that the manufacturer Bauhaus carries sectionals and sofas that are very similiar to the Pottery Barn Pearce sectional. I saw a sectional by this company at the Nebraska Furniture Mart in Omaha, NE. Their colors are even similiar to PB's.

I did a search for this manufacturer (Bauhaus) and found that they are carried by Hom Furniture Stores. On their website www.homfurniture.com they have a sectional that is very similiar (minus the end piece) called Ponoma. You can custom order pieces and I think you can get close to the style of the PB Pearce sectional. The price is definately way less than PB too.

If anyone else has any luck finding a simliar manufacturer please post. Also I'm looking for a leather club chair that is similiar to Pottery Barn's Manhattan Chair, but for less $$$.

• HU-774686272
    4 years ago

I've had my pottery barn greenwich loveseat for 12 years. It still looks great.

• Anna Ocampo
    3 years ago

I am buying the Greenwich sofa used for 80.00 in tan/camel. How much did they go for?

• S v
    3 years ago

I bought mine in the 2000's for about $3500.

• HU-940574698
    3 years ago

I have a Pottery Barn Pearce sectional. I'm trying to get replacement cushion covers because they faded when dabbed with water (contary to what PB said would happen). PB has been horrible at customer service with this, so does anybody know who makes this sectional so I can buy covers directly from the manufacturer? PS don't ever buy furniture from Pottery Barn.