Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
janjan212

Is some of Costco.com Patio Furniture made by Tropitone?

janjan212
14 years ago

Hi Everyone. We want to buy some furniture for the new 20x18 covered patio we just had built. Long Story short, We ended up in a higher end patio store when we didn't like the selction (leftovers?) at the big box retailers (Target, Lowes etc etc) I sat in a few of the Tropitone Sling chairs/rockers and fell in love. So So comfortable. Loved the look of the whole set too. Man what a difference from the cheapo versions I saw at Target etc. The price tag gave me some major sticker shock though! We left the store to "think about it" and I told my DH that I would surely find them cheaper elsewhere. Meanwhile, I read about Costco's patio furniture and looked online. It looks VERY similar to the Tropitone sets we just looked at. Anyone know if they are the maker of these sets? The B&M store we were at today had a set "on sale" for 3k and some of Costco's are pretty close to that, but others are less than 1500. These are NOT the same things I saw at my local Costco this season. Anyone got the skinny?? Also, I read online here that some people just bought their sets from NC. Anyone want to share where?