Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
holly_kurtz

Calling Wolfpackmom!

Holly- Kay
10 years ago

Hi WPM, would you share where you purchased your Smith Brother's furniture? I am thinking a trip to NC may save us enough money to make the trip worthwhile.

Comments (2)

• Wolfpackmom
    10 years ago

Hi Holly, We purchased it at Carriage House Furniture in Jacksonville NC. We are located on the coast near Camp Lejeune. When I purchased it in June they had Smith Brothers on sale. (two other stores that we went to were Highland Furniture in Kinston NC and Custom Home Furnishings in Wilmington NC) Carriage House beat both of their prices by about $1000. We purchased a sofa, and a tilt back chair and ottoman. I know the sale is off but you could always call there to find out when they will have another. They have all Made in America furniture. The leather furn we looked at there was Smith Brothers, Hancock & Moore and Bradington Young. Their sales ladies do not work on commission - you can work with anyone. It is not a chain store or factory outlet - a family owned and operated high end furniture store with one location - owners are brother and sister Rick and Dora (forgot last name) 910-989-0203.
    Our furniture came on Monday! One week ahead of schedule. We LOVE it! We have both claimed the tilt back chair and ottoman - soo comfortable. We asked each other why we didn't buy two! We will buy another one, not sure if it will be another leather or do one in fabric. We are soo pleased with it. I have done a lot of research and took my time and it really paid off.
    We are not located where all the Outlet furniture stores are...they are about 3-5 hours west of us depending on where you are going. We shopped once at one of the outlets, purchased quite a bit of furniture from them and were not happy with the whole experience or the products. This is OUR experience, I know friends that had a good experience and are happy with their products. If I can help in any other way, please let me know!

• Holly- Kay
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thank you so much Wolf. I am so happy you are loving your furniture. I am hoping to talk hubby into a trip to NC soon!

I would love to see pictures of your new furniture.

Thanks again and enjoy!