Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
firsttimeowner_gw

Question Regarding Latex Mattress

firsttimeowner
14 years ago

I am thinking of ordering a latex mattress for myself. I like what foamorder has to offer. Does anybody have any experience with them?

I am thinking of ordering a 9 inch all natural latex with a all natural cotton case. But, I am not sure if I should go with 3 layers of 3 inches each or 2 layers(core would be 6 inch). The 3 layers give you a better option of exchanging if needed, but are also a little less supportive then having one 6 inch layer.

I have a bad back, so I was thinking one of these two options:

Two 3' inch layers of Extra Firm(36 ILD) and one 3' inch layer of Medium(29 ILD).

One 3' inch layer of Extra Firm(36 ILD), One 3' inch layer of Firm(31 ILD) and one 3' inch layer of Medium(29 ILD).

Can anybody help me decide on which would be the best option for me? Also, would one 6' inch core or two 3' inch cores would be better? Lastly, if anybody has worked with FoamOrder, I would love to know how your experience was with them.

I know these are a lot of questions, but I am very confused. And they are not available in New Jersey, so I can not visit their showroom.

Thanks,

NeedsGuidance

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH