Return to the Furniture Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Neiman Marcus - Horchow Furniture Manufacturer Help

Posted by 4381919 (My Page) on
Tue, Jul 31, 12 at 14:50

Hello! I am trying to find the manufacturer or vendor of this chest featured by both Horchow and Neiman Marcus. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

"Harbor" Mirrored Chest

http://www.horchow.com/p/Harbor-Mirrored-Chest-harbor/cprod82310011___/?eItemId=cprod82310011&cmCat=search&searchType=MAIN&icid=&rte=%252Fsearch.jhtml%253FN%253D0%2526Ntt%253Dharbor

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/p/Harbor-Mirrored-Chest-Quick-Ship/prod137780183_cat44620744_cat40520744_/?isEditorial=false&index=135&seoDesigner=&cmCat=cat000000cat000553cat40520731cat40520744cat44620744

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Neiman Marcus - Horchow Furniture Manufacturer Help

This chest is imported by Neiman Marcus and is offered in their Horchow line. Very few people inside NM even knows who the source or manufacturer is, they source from a very wide range of companies/countries. So the chance you finding this info is very slim. Sorry, but if you look at their other products, those not imported will usually have the manufacturers name.

o

Hi, Secret sources is one of my favorite interior designer skills! That's the Katie chest from World's Away and NM and Horchow just sell on their website. World's Away is the top manufacturer of mirrored furniture but they sell only to trade members (stores and interior designers). There are a lot of cheaper replicas on the market but World's Away is the real stuff. They have gorgeous pieces! I sell a lot of these chests and nightstands to clients. Since, this piece ships from the manufacturer to you anyway, PM if you want me to look up pricing and shipping costs. I can usually get much better prices for design clients than online retail sources.

o

You should take online help. From there you can get proper guidance. I have purchased Mirror chest from online store and its attractive and at very affordable rates.

o

Hi I am desperately trying to find the manufacterur for the Black Nicolette Bedroom Set recently discontinued from Horchow.........PLEEEEEEZ DOES ANYONE KNOW??

Thanks in advance!

o

This bed is made by Pulaski. Hope this helps :)

o

Can anyone help me find out who makes this furniture set? The link shows the only a small picture of the desk and credenza. How are you supposed to see if you want to buy the item with a picture like this? From zooming in on this desk, it looks like a nice quality desk! Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Here is a link that might be useful: horchow desk set

o

How about the Warner Linen Sectional?

I'd like to order it, but I have no idea how comfortable it is. Would like to find one in a store that I can actually try out... Thanks!

Here is a link that might be useful: Warner Linen Sectional

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Furniture Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here