Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
analytical_gw

Home Office Chair

analytical
16 years ago

Anyone know of a good home office chair. I like the look of leather with wood arms but like an ergonomic feel. One I have seen is by office star which has a leather seat but ergonomic mesh back. Anybody have a chair that is super comfortable that looks nice with a nice wood desk?

Comments (8)

• wearybuilder
    15 years ago

I'm wondering about this too...I'm searching the archives, but if anyone has a quick thought, I'd appreciate it! :)

• ncamy
    15 years ago

This may not be the look you're after but we have two of these chairs and trust me they are super comfortable. Afterall I sit at the computer for hours reading gardenweb! We bought them at Boyles for about $500 each.

Here is a link that might be useful: office chair

• john_wc
    15 years ago

I have the chair linked below in my study albeit in a different color. I find it very comfortable and of good quality.

Here is a link that might be useful: {{gwi:1527251}}

• cuse69
    15 years ago

Try Hancock & Moore or Leathercraft for quality home office chairs.

• joseph002
    10 years ago

There are a wide variety of choices when looking to find the perfect home office chair. It is quite possible to find a chair that offers good ergonomic support and also perfectly matches your home office decor.A home office chair must be comfortable and flexible.

• freethinker99
    10 years ago

I just made post on another thread but I think Fjords by Hjellegjerde make a terrific office chair. They are ergonomic with great back support. The chairs are made in Norway.

• freethinker99
    10 years ago

Another company to look at for some nice officechairs is Distinction Leather. These will be similar to Leathercraft and Hanock and Moore but the cost will be considerably less.

• Idealistic
    10 years ago

H & M and Leathercraft are too expensive and will not sell to you only a dealer the best way to go here is Fairfield. Too many companies are ripping off the customer by not letting them buy anything without a dealer buying it the dealer's price which is probably twice or sometime three times more depending the company you choose to buy from. It used to be that Hickory had a 20 mile area to look at different stuff for the same quality, styles, and at price value! Basically if you are paying a $1000 or more for a home office chair, you better go have your head examined! Better yet Office Depot would be better than a $1000.