Return to the Furniture Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Home Office Chair

Posted by analytical (My Page) on
Wed, Jul 18, 07 at 14:17

Anyone know of a good home office chair. I like the look of leather with wood arms but like an ergonomic feel. One I have seen is by office star which has a leather seat but ergonomic mesh back. Anybody have a chair that is super comfortable that looks nice with a nice wood desk?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Home Office Chair

I'm wondering about this too...I'm searching the archives, but if anyone has a quick thought, I'd appreciate it! :)

o

This may not be the look you're after but we have two of these chairs and trust me they are super comfortable. Afterall I sit at the computer for hours reading gardenweb! We bought them at Boyles for about $500 each.

Here is a link that might be useful: office chair

o

I have the chair linked below in my study albeit in a different color. I find it very comfortable and of good quality.

Here is a link that might be useful: Fairfield Executive Chair

o

Try Hancock & Moore or Leathercraft for quality home office chairs.

o

There are a wide variety of choices when looking to find the perfect home office chair. It is quite possible to find a chair that offers good ergonomic support and also perfectly matches your home office decor.A home office chair must be comfortable and flexible.

o

I just made post on another thread but I think Fjords by Hjellegjerde make a terrific office chair. They are ergonomic with great back support. The chairs are made in Norway.

o

Another company to look at for some nice officechairs is Distinction Leather. These will be similar to Leathercraft and Hanock and Moore but the cost will be considerably less.

o

H & M and Leathercraft are too expensive and will not sell to you only a dealer the best way to go here is Fairfield. Too many companies are ripping off the customer by not letting them buy anything without a dealer buying it the dealer's price which is probably twice or sometime three times more depending the company you choose to buy from. It used to be that Hickory had a 20 mile area to look at different stuff for the same quality, styles, and at price value! Basically if you are paying a $1000 or more for a home office chair, you better go have your head examined! Better yet Office Depot would be better than a $1000.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Furniture Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here