Return to the Furniture Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Find me this couch

Posted by cauldeb (My Page) on
Sat, Jul 6, 13 at 13:42

I am looking for a couch very similar to this with tight back and one cushion. Thanks for any help.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Find me this couch

Check for stores in your area selling Southern Furniture Mfg. That company is partial to manufacturing sofas with once cushion.

o

Here is a link to Southern Furniture's website. Sometimes manuf. will allow a substitution of one cushion instead of two or three. Just depends on the size and design. This is a mid priced line.

Just purchased this sofa (see picture) for a client and the cost was about $1,300

Here is a link that might be useful: Southern Furniture

o

Thank you so much Beverly. Your purchase would suit my needs too. Will check them out.

o

I absolutely love the green sofa in your photo and would love that sofa! It looks like an antique. Isn't it a beauty!

o

I've just purchased this sofa from Hickory Chair. Very expensive, though, but it's 2 inches higher than most, weighs twice as much, and it will be made with a Bayer Ultracel foam cushion. Should last me decades.

http://www.hickorychair.com/Furniture/All-Furniture/Alexa-Hampton/i505210-Olivier-Tufted-Sofa.aspx

o

I am buying the Sanctuary sofa from Hancock and Moore. It's very similar to the one Beverly posted. I think Southern Furniture is a good company.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Furniture Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here