Return to the Furniture Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Trying to identify this "French Style" bar stool...

Posted by xxs29j8 (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 10, 14 at 13:01

We are in the middle of an extensive remodel of our future home, and my wife is buying both new and used items for the updated home. Last week she purchased a pair of padded bar stools at a consignment store, and would like to buy 1 or 2 more of the same design. This new territory to me, but I am usually fairly good at getting up to speed via the Internet... but the better part of a day spent researching it has yielded only a few somewhat similar bar stools and a headache,,,, The receipt from the consignment store gave the manufacturer as: Design Source...I halve been unable to find any markings, decals, ink stampings, or trace of the manufacturer... Any help would be greatly appreciated!

See attached pictures... Thanks!

Allen

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Trying to identify this "French Style" bar stool...

Another picture...

o

And another...

o

One more....

o

And here is the only real clue I have about where these two bar stools were made...

o

Have you asked the consignment store how they determined the manufacturer's name?

o

Those are great looking chairs. dekeoboe has a great idea. You're not in AZ by any chance? There are several Design Source furniture stores here. In the event they came from there, but that's not actually the manufacturer name. But that's a LONG shot.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Furniture Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here