Return to the Furniture Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Costco Mattresses

Posted by ma-bookreader (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 22, 10 at 12:36

I need to purchase a mattress for my adult daughter. She is short and on the smaller size.
I've been looking at the twin mattresses (only as we have a box spring) at Costco and it seems that there are two that may work.

One is the Sealy Foxport mattress that is currently on sale for $119.99. My concern is that this is only meant for kids but I just can't find out enough information about this mattress to be certain.

The other is a Sleep Science 10" memory foam mattress for $319.99. Is anyone familiar with this mattress?

Link: http://www.costco.com/common/category.aspx?whse=bc&Ne=5000000&N=4018921+5000014&Nr=P_CatalogName:BC&Ns=P_Price:1::P_SignDesc1&lang=en-us&ecat=bc:93:1924&topnav=

Thanks in advance!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Costco Mattresses

Sleep Science 10 foam mattress is much better then Sealy Foxport mattress.I have also bought it for my two adult sons.It is very comfortable.Foam mattress is much better for your back spin in order to give you the relax and peaceful sleep.

o
RE: Costco Mattresses

Thank you for the feedback John. Much appreciated.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Furniture Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here