|x-posted on the Decorating forum as I wasn't sure where to put this.
After 1.5 years, we are replacing our Westin Heavenly bed. It has never been comfortable, we both wake up with shoulder and/or hip pain. I am a hot sleeper. I sleep on my stomach and am a big woman at 5'5" and 220, he sleeps on his side and is 6'2" 230.
I am thinking of this one from Costco. Sealy West Wind. Any opinions on these specs?
Luxurious Knit Cover
Thank you so much for any advice you share.
|Forgot to say this is a Sealy Posturepedic Luxury Plush Euro Pillowtop|
Return to the Furniture Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here