|x-posted on the Decorating forum as I wasn't sure where to put this.
After 1.5 years, we are replacing our Westin Heavenly bed. It has never been comfortable, we both wake up with shoulder and/or hip pain. I am a hot sleeper. I sleep on my stomach and am a big woman at 5'5" and 220, he sleeps on his side and is 6'2" 230.
I am thinking of this one from Costco. Sealy West Wind. Any opinions on these specs?
Luxurious Knit Cover
Thank you so much for any advice you share.
|Forgot to say this is a Sealy Posturepedic Luxury Plush Euro Pillowtop|
Return to the Furniture Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.