Return to the Furniture Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Black Computer Desk

Posted by someonefun124 (My Page) on
Sat, Jul 28, 12 at 0:57

Looking for the computer desk in the picture shown below. It is part of The Bridgeport Collection By Riverside Furniture. The item number is 7130. Looking for this desk for under $500.

Thank you!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Black Computer Desk

I doubt if you can find it for that amount, and if you do, I think you will soon be disappointed.

According to some info found via Google, it is made in China.

also...Built with Poplar hardwood solids, engineered wood, cherry veneers,
When I think engineered wood in furniture, I think of glued together sawdust.

I'd suggest you trying to find something of better quality (wood) used, possibly via Craigslist, if that is available in your area.

Sue

o

This desk looks in good quality, It is not possible with the price of $500, I think you should increase the budget

o

This looks beautiful and stylish too. I want one for myself too. What is its price and warranty?

o

Riverside may be made in China but they make a very nice looking product in a reasonable price range. These days its hard to find "casegoods" that are not made in China. Some are good and some are not.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Furniture Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here