Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
halejand

Family room layout and sectional advice

halejand
11 years ago

Hello everyone! Long time lurker, first time poster here. I've always come here in the past to ogle and drool over the home remodels (particularly the kitchen!). Spent a LOT of hours at work just clicking through pictures haha!

Anyway, I finally bought my first home and am in the process of furnishing it. At this stage, I am working on my living/family room, but getting pretty overwhelmed as far as finding the right sectional to fit in my space.

The room is shaped somewhat oddly, and you can see below the (very amateur) layout I've come up with for the space. The grayish item is supposed to be the sectional, and the brown boxes are tables, and the TV will go in the upper right of the diagram.

What do you guys and gals think of this layout? Is the sectional too ambitious and big? Is there a different layout that you would do?

Also, that Clive upholstered sectional I'm considering is about $5000 and is made by Lee. Any opinion on this choice? I heard Lee underwent some changes, and not for the good, but I'm not certain.

Please help! My head is spinning!!

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Wannemacher Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Customized Award-Winning Interior Design Solutions in Columbus, OH