Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lesley_

What do I do with a Carol Bolton sofa?

Lesley_
9 years ago

I own one of Carol Hicks Bolton's original Figgy sofas, an E.J. Victor product. It was over $11K new (I didn't pay that) and now I want to get rid of it. Nowhere can I find any idea about how to price it. Does it anybody have any ideas about what would be reasonable? It's in excellent condition (except right now it's covered in long- hair chihuahua fur).

Comments (76)

• HU-330882620
    5 years ago

this is for jny_smoak. Do you still have the couch? sheilamcmahon@centurylink.net, and do you have good pictures?

• HU-330882620
    5 years ago

this is for dipolk1012. Do you still have the couch and do you have good pictures? sheilamcmahon@centurylink.net

• HU-330882620
    5 years ago

this is for Kimberly Mauldin. Do you still have the couch and do you have good pictures of it? sheilamcmahon@centurylink.net

• HU-330882620
    5 years ago

this is for jessica stein. do you still have the couch? sheilamcmahon@centurylink.net

• Stephen Pate
    5 years ago
    last modified: 5 years ago

We have a beautiful CHB sofa we would like to sell. Please email me for more information at stephenpate@bellsouth.net.

• sseliger
    5 years ago

I have a CHB couch that I am interested in selling. Email me if you're interested. sseliger@gmail.com

• Hortencia Luna, MD, FACEP
    5 years ago

I also have a beautiful CHB sofa like Stephen Pate that I am trying to sell. Email if interested

holuna50@yahoo.com

• Betty Rietdijk
    5 years ago

I have a CB Lucia sofa, does annyone have a photo of a sofa recovered in linens and a more current look?

• deb
    5 years ago

My initial purchase of this CHB for EJV sofa was a BIG investment. I knew I couldn't recover a fraction of the original cost, so opted to update her instead. I used a beautiful oatmeal linen and had it treated in an environmentally friendly stain resistant finish. I change out the throw pillows seasonally. I'm so happy I held on to this quality piece!

• Delia
    5 years ago

I have 6 beautiful chairs EJ Victor, they are in very good condition, I want to sell them, i don't know how much I should I ask for them Any idea?

• HU-243048851
    4 years ago

I know this is an old thread but I also have a Carol Bolton sofa, large chair and setee We are redoing the room and would like to sell it. Tammiesmart@icloud.com

• arcementl
    4 years ago
    last modified: 4 years ago

I also have a Beautiful Carol Bolton EJ Victor sofa to sell. It is in mint condition! Would like guidance on pricing and selling. Thanks arcementfamily@gmail.com

• arcementl
    4 years ago

arcementfamily@gmail.com

• PRO
    Design Theory
    4 years ago

I would think try Chairish.com to sell. We will update your Carol Bolton at our factory in High Point. Here is some sample work we have done in the past. If you don't want complete reupholster, some times, changing out pillows do the trick.

• PRO
    Design Theory
    4 years ago

• PRO
    Design Theory
    4 years ago

At our factory, we do both modern and traditional. We have seen a lot more traditional pieces come through interior designers in the past 12 months. I think that we will see a lot more eclectic rooms with traditional furnishing mixed in.

• Bronwyn Cassedy
    3 years ago

I have a CHB / EJ Victor set, matching sofa, loveseat, and oversized chair in Dallas, excellent condition if anyone is interested

• brendaivanoscar
    3 years ago

Hello I am looking for Carol Bolton furniture for our home if anyone has some for sale please email me ivanoscarb@gnail.com thank you very much Brenda

• Rosa Collins
    3 years ago

Brenda, I have a friend who may be selling some Carol Bolton pieces. I will send you an email. Rosa C.

• tmmaloney9
    3 years ago

I’m selling a CHB & EJ Victor sofa in mint condition. Email me offers at theresa.maloney@gmail.com
    Thank you!

• PRO
    Business_Name_Placeholder
    3 years ago

What is the price? Interested

• tmmaloney9
    3 years ago

$1500

• PRO
    3 years ago

Very interested.

• tmmaloney9
    3 years ago

You can contact me at evanandtheresa@gmail.com for more information.

• uponahillside
    3 years ago

We have a chair and a half from EJ Victor/ Carol Bolton. I too was struggling with what to do when an interior designer suggested that we keep it and move it to a different location in the house. So, now I'm looking for anything that I can use to coordinate- more furniture, Carol Bolton fabrics, anything! If you can help please contact me at mph0172@gmail.com I would truly appreciate it and am willing to purchase. Thank you!

• joankamens
    3 years ago
    last modified: 3 years ago

I Have a Carol Bolton Sofa looking to sell. Excellent condition

jhk56 @aol.com

• PRO
    3 years ago

Photo please?

• Vincent Tyan
    3 years ago

I have a Carol Hicks Bolton sofa that I want to sell in MINT condition. We are downsizing and I don't have room for it in the new house. Any one interested?

• Vincent Tyan
    3 years ago

• Vincent Tyan
    3 years ago

If you are interested, let me know vtyan88@yahoo.com

• xentric2
    3 years ago

I am looking to purchase a CHB and EJ Victor sofa. I am looking for the more brightly colored patterns. If you have a photo please send. Thanks - Xentric2@ymail.com

• marykeybrents
    3 years ago

I am interested in a Carol Bolton sofa.. or chair or perhaps both .We live near Richmond, Va. Photo's are a must/. Thanks, Mary October, 2020

• uponahillside
    3 years ago
    last modified: 3 years ago

We are in VA- want to change things up

EJ Victor / CB chair and a half plus ottoman in great condition.

Plus the 2 reversible pillows that came with the set. Please email if interested.

mph0172@gmail.com

• HU-371250743
    3 years ago

Why not hust orice for what u think its worth usually ruke of thimb is 1/2 if what u oaid espicley if u used it as a reg sofa or

chair if its very well used wiren out knky orice it fir 25% if what u paid or less as i see lots of ppl

trying to give them away for free alot of times and no one wants them its not a notmal everyday style u have to have the right decir snd style of room and house for it

• JB Runner
    3 years ago

Looking to purchase CHB Sofa or chairs...We are in Arizona. Email me at: Debflanagan615@gmail.com Thanks

• J K
    3 years ago

Selling this one and half settee with ottoman.

Email me at jhk56@aol.com

• J K
    3 years ago

Selling this settee and ottoman.
    email jhk56@aol.com for info.

• Joe Madill
    3 years ago

I have a CHB EJ Victor sofa and chair for sale. I am located in macomv twp MI. Any Interest can email me at bigj83@hotmail.com

• Jeffrey Korey
    2 years ago
    last modified: 2 years ago

I have a great CHB Sofa, (HUGE) Chair and matching Ottoman im looking to sell ASAP. im located in Northbrook, IL. email me at jeffreykorey@gmail.com

• bwarburton11
    2 years ago

We have downsized and don't have room for our CHB sofa. I'm located in RI, email me at bwarburton11@gmail.com if interested.

• Jay Sage
    2 years ago
    last modified: 2 years ago

I have this CHB EJV custom sectional, originally $20,000. curious as to what resell value would be, it has a lot more custom pillows than what is pictured.

• St
    2 years ago

Would like to sell this leather and down cushion CHB for EJ Victor love seat. Please email goodworks.joy@gmail.com. Located in AL.

• catmomtoo
    2 years ago

ISO CHB Lucia sofa. I'm in Colorado, but will pay for shipping. Thanks.

• PRO
    Analie Papageorge
    2 years ago

I have a carol bolton hicks EJ victor couch and chair/ottoman that i would like to sell. if anyone is interested please reach out.

• HU-932062853
    last year

I live in Canada and am looking for Carol HIcks and EJ vistor couch, chair, ottoman, etc.

• HU-932062853
    last year

not sure if you responded... waiting to hear

• PRO
    last year

searching for citations by century furniture nightstands with travertine tops stcybell5@gmail.com

• PRO
    last year

Circa 1990’s

• PRO
  • PRO
    last year

Searching for Pulaski Jolliette bedroom set preferably King …if you want to sell…circa 1990’s - 2000