Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
madmaddy_gw

Wormley Precedent Magazine table by Drexel

MadMaddy
12 years ago

I purchase a set of magazine tables a few years back at an auction and have had a hard time trying to identify them until recently. I was preparing for a large sale to get rid of items that I have just been holding on to and had not used in some time. I happen to see information on the bottom as my helpers took them off a handtruck. There it was! After all these years, asking any and everyone that I thought had even a drop of collector's knowledge. The funny part about it was that I look for marker marks on everything. (To my friends and family: I've already secretly taken a pick at your stuff when you weren't looking. lol)

Now I know I have a set of Drexel Precedent Elm Magazine Tables designed by Wormley. My research, so far, states that they are rare and Precendent was the only design Wormley did for Drexel. However, I've not really been able to get a value of them. I've seen a set of walnut table and the sellers price is very, very expensive. Can anyone give me more info or a ballpart value on these tables.

Thanks

I can't believe that I was about to just give these table away.

Comments (2)