Return to the Furniture Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Pierre Deux fabric

Posted by Bookwoman (My Page) on
Fri, Jun 24, 11 at 18:09

Hi everyone,

This is my first post here, and I'm hoping you can help.

As you may know, Pierre Deux closed suddenly today and is in bankruptcy. I was about to buy a loveseat from them but fortunately I hadn't put down a deposit yet. I've found the exact loveseat online, but would love some help finding something close to the fabric I was planning to use (see link below).

Thanks!

Here is a link that might be useful: Bijou Ochre

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Pierre Deux fabric

I'm in the same bind and would be interested in any leads anybody has, too. I had *just* found the perfect fabric for my bedroom window and returned the sample the very day before the sudden closure of all stores. I am looking for comparable fabrics, and have a standing search on Ebay, but this fabric ("Favenay Yellow") was so completely perfect...If anyone has any ideas on where PD fabrics are likely to end up as the company liquidates, will you let us know?

Thanks!

o

Oy vey! I had a credit at this store that I will never redeem. Such a sad story this. Great company, but alas gone. In the middle of my renovation I was without the fabric for my curtains and the chairs in my living room. Oddly enough, another company with the same initials, based out of Los Angeles was able to supply me with the fabrics I had selected from Pierre Deux. I don't know if they carry all the fabrics, but worth a try, they readily identified what I asked for and shipped it to me. I hope this can be useful to you.

Here is a link that might be useful: PD Group

o

Hi

I have Pierre Deux items too and was ready to get 2 more lamp shades and fabric in Carmel. Try looking at Vera Bradley. Her handbags and material are similar. Maybe they sell their fabric too. I hope we find out who buys the inventory. When Smith & Hawkin bellied up Target bought their inventory and sold it pretty reasonably a couple years ago.

So Sad!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Furniture Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here