Return to the Furniture Forum | Post a Follow-Up

need help identifying chair model

Posted by havin_aball (My Page) on
Tue, Jun 21, 11 at 17:52

We bought a couple of Henredon tall, dining chairs with upholstered back, framed shield, Nailhead trim, and stretcher. The tag on the bottom says Henredon and 117/75. The chairs are paired with the Grand Continent HUGE table (114 X 54). Is it baroque, italian, french? Is it an old version of the Grand Continent group? I can send pictures, if you'd like to help me out.

Here is a link that might be useful: Facebook photo

Follow-Up Postings:

 o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

    If you are a member, please log in.

    If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Furniture Forum

Information about Posting

  • You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here