Return to the Furniture Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Lane Hendrix sofa vx Natuzzi I269

Posted by buy23jim (My Page) on
Sat, Jun 12, 10 at 17:48

I bought a Lane Hendrix reclining sofa from Carson Pirie Scott that got ripped upon delivery. The rip on the back of the sofa revealed how thin that section of leather (or vinyl as this back part looks like it may be) is. This has caused me to greatly rethink my purchase. The problem is an exchange is all I can do at this point. The only other leather sofa's in my price range at this store are Natuzzi I269 or two different Chateau D ax models. (all non reclining and appeared to me to be thicker grade leather) The Lane is comfortable, but I just am not sure how this is going to hold up in my house with little kids and pets running around. Any advice or experience with the Lane Hendrix or the Natuzzi I269 or the Chateux D ax? Also I assume the Natuzzi I269 is made in China right?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Lane Hendrix sofa vx Natuzzi I269

If it helps at all with your nerves I can tell you that the Lane Hendrix is a top 3 seller for Lane Furniture and they are the largest manufacturer of reclining furniture in the world. That says something about the quality of that piece in the eyes of the customers that made it a big hit for Lane. That sofa should hold up well with kids and pets since the leathers offered by Lane are generally protected.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Furniture Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here