Return to the Furniture Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
LL Bean's Metal Lakeside beds????

Posted by sandyinva (My Page) on
Sun, Jun 2, 13 at 17:37

I am trying to make a decision on a metal bed for my cottage. I was thinking off white, but am reluctant to order a product like this without solid reviews and I am on budget.

The room is a cobalt blue, my quilt is ecru background with blue shells, etc. So I am thinking of ordering the bronze, The pictures and product guide details from the representative are not very detailed.
Any feedback will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: LL Bean's Metal Lakeside beds????

If your not satisfied, what is their return policy?

o

Actually I need to clarify the above, the first bed I was considering, which was an off white ( perfect color) was NOT LL Bean, and did NOT have solid reviews, which is why I am looking at LL Bean's Lakeside bed.

I mailed the quilt to my sister in law, who lives next door to my cottage and asked her to check it out for me. I would rather get it right the first time, since I do not have a lot of time to set this up and am doing it long distance until I can get up there next week.

The decision is the color scheme: whether to go with the bronze since the quilt is off white, or go with the black, for better contrast with the blue walls, and there is a small amount of black here and there in the quilt design.

o

I have this bed and live locally to LL BEANS. I Love it and get many compliments. LL Bean return policy is the best in the business. If for any reason you are not 100 percent satisfied. ever they will return it for the full price. I would go for it.

o

You can look at Fashion Bed and Hillside House for metal beds are nice and modest in price. If you want one of the nicest products look ast Wesley Allen.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Furniture Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here