Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
puterputz_gw

Help me in selection of sofa please!

puterputz
13 years ago

Hello,

I have been suffering from a bad back and am going to replace our living room furniture with either loveseat/sofa or sectional which will include recliners. It will need to be leather because of 3 dogs. I want to stay in the $4000.00 price range roughly. Can you please give me some ideas of good midrange quality furniture? We like a more contemporary look but comfortable.

I know this may be a difficult question to answer, but I invested $3000.00 in a Sterns and Foster Bed because of my back and wanted good quality and long story short. It sags over the 1.5 inch and am having a difficult time with the company and warrenty.

My Natuzzi set has worn out finally after 15-20 years but after reading I guess they aren't considered that good of a manufacturer? I am not sure if what used to be good isn't anymore or what. I can't afford to invest money into furniture that won't last at least 10 years. We don't have kids so the furniture doesn't take a beating.

Thank you for your help and suggestions. For what it is worth, a furniture store is trying to talk me into a Palliser sofa.

Comments (5)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES