Return to the Furniture Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Should I buy this sofa?

Posted by nikkicat (My Page) on
Mon, Jun 22, 09 at 14:04

I am decorating my entire home. This is my first attempt and I need it to be appealing not only to me but also to potential buyers. I am on a budget since I am redecorating my entire home.

The Sofa I choose needs to be large since I am unsure when I can get a chair. I would like the foster leather chair and ottoman to go with this piece.

My husbands only request is that the couch has arms.
Items have to be child friendly. I have 2 under age 3. And there is a big baby boom among my family and friends. I could easily have more than 10 children in my home on any given day.

I was going for either a Tuscan or Traditional decor.

My living room is 16 x 20

I also need to pick a TV stand from the same store.

I am leaning towards the Desondo Sofa.

Here is a link to the pieces I already purchased.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/nshome/

I am purchasing my living room furniture from this site

http://www.raymourflanigan.com/catalog/category.asp?Cat_ID=9&SubCat_ID=179&ViewAll=1

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Should I buy this sofa?

I would suggest copying your message and posting the entire thing over again on the 'home decorating' forum. Since your question is more about style/practicality as opposed to the quality of a particular piece, I think you'll get a lot more help over there. Nice group of folks. I like the Desondo sofa by the way, but I do see 10 kids having pillow fights with it. (Of course I don't have kids so what do I know...it's just what I would have done when my mama's back was turned.)

o
RE: Should I buy this sofa?

Thank you I will. I don't mind pillow fights. My mother was really strict so I try to allow kids to have fun in my house as long as it is not out of control.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Furniture Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here