Return to the Furniture Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Where to order Palliser sectionals

Posted by zinga (My Page) on
Mon, Jun 28, 10 at 12:42

HI all,
We are looking for a modern leather sectional to fit our townhome and we like the Palliser sectionals. It seems that a lot of people in this forum have experience with Palliser.

There are only a couple of furniture stores that carry Palliser in my area and I am inclined to order from a website.

Are there any online furniture that are recommended? Also, what is the typical delivery time for an order.

Thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Where to order Palliser sectionals

Did you check their website? There were a lot of stores in my area which can special order palliser - Raymour and Flanigan among others.

What is the price pount for Palliser? Trying to learn as I need to buy a sofa/loveseat.

o

I've seen a few Palliser pieces that Havertys sold. Havertys is a large chain in SE USA. I don't know if that helps or not. Havertys tends to private label everything I've seen them sell, so you might have to ask what their source is or ask for something from Palliser (of a knowledgeable sales rep).

o

There are a number of vendors out there online selling Palliser....look for BBB ratings before you buy and don't buy from anyone who is not rated!! Here are a few vendors that have decent reputations:

www.sofasandsectionals.com
www.htmarket.com
www.discountleatherchair.com

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Furniture Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here