Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
irieman1

Help Keep Patio Furniture In Place

irieman
12 years ago

We basically live on three open acres surrounded by open farm land and our rear deck is about 6-7 feet high. Other than placing a 1000 pounds worth of hot tub on the deck we've been very about placing patio furniture on it, because we didn't want it to blow away. We were looking at purchasing some heavy teak furniture, but we decided to purchase some heavy cast aluminum furniture instead...and believe me not all cast aluminum furniture is heavy. We also purchased all rocker type seats, because the bases will make more contact with the deck surface (more friction). The table top has a design on it, which also includes some holes...so hopefully the table wont act like a wind sail.

Our question....whats the best ways to weight down the chairs and tables when they're not in use? I was going to come-up with some-type of quick clipping system to attach the chairs to the table, so they all stay together. Is there some type of bag filled with heavy synthetic material (non-corrosive) that I could attach to the table and maybe some of the chairs?

Thanks in advance.

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Ramos Timber
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Westerville's Top Craftsman & Exceptional Quality Tile & Stone