Return to the Furniture Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Restoration Hardware Steamer Cube

Posted by justthoughts (My Page) on
Fri, May 7, 10 at 18:56

Hey,

I've been browsing this forum for a while, and it seems like a great resource.

Just wondering if anyone knows where I can get this steamer cube - or something very close to it (I really like the leather and the drawers) for less than what RH sells it for.

I'm open to having someone make one, but I'm not quite sure where to look for that sort of thing.

Thanks!

Here is a link that might be useful: RH Steamer Cube

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Restoration Hardware Steamer Cube

I got my coffee table which is a copy of the steamer trunk with the silver/steel sides at HomeGoods. Try there. Here is link to my family room so you can see it - scroll down.

Here is a link that might be useful: Restoration like Trunk

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Furniture Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here