Return to the Furniture Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Boyles Furniture, NC ? Good-Bad? Still in business?

Posted by maggie200 (My Page) on
Sat, May 14, 11 at 18:05

I am new at on-line furniture shopping but I am grateful to have this site. I saw a beautiful Bombe dresser
and left a note at Boyle furniture. Carolina Rustica, another furniture company, answered my email and said they are partnered with Boyle to answer ?s and sell the same high quality furniture they "used to." Scam? True? What about Boyle Furniture? They want me to call them for a price quote? Can I get some help with my paranoia?
Thanks, Maggie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Boyles Furniture, NC ? Good-Bad? Still in business?

Boyles was great & I bought a lot of furniture from them over the years, but I believe they went out of business about 6 months ago.

o

Thank you. Jen, for taking the time to answer. You don't know how much I appreciate it. I guess the Bombe dresser is a past dream. This is a tricky game without help.
Hugs, maggie

o

Boyles is still in business and you can go to their website:

http://www.boyles.com/

Here is a link that might be useful: Boyles Furniture and Rugs

o

I live in Raleigh and shop at Boyle's regularly. Their prices can't be beat by anyone I've tried either online or in store. No, I'm not an employee, just a very satisfied customer. Things that I bought there were hundreds of dollars less than other online outlets. They are also willing to give you quotes without having to bend over backwards to get them. If you see something you like, you can email them for a quote and they usually get back to you within 24 to 48 hours. Also, even for those out of state, it's well worth it despite Shipping costs which are surprisingly low. I saved money in ordering from them when I lived in PA, too.

o

I can recommend high point furniture sales/ I have ordered from them twice over the years with a big span in between. Their website and phone numbers are still the same as they were 10 years ago. (at the time I used the phone which is still 800-334-1875). I can only tell you they were great to deal with and were 100% legit.

Here is a link that might be useful: High Point Furniture Sales

o

Boyles is definitely closed...I was there today.

o

Thank you all for your answers. I would like this bombe dresser that is on the Boyles Furniture site and if anyone has info let me know. I might put this picture up as a new post.
Hugs for the continuous help, Maggie

Here is a link that might be useful: Bombe dresser

o

I have always been a Boyles customer and have always received amazing service from everyone (sales staff, customer service....even the delivery guys!) I have even visited their newest location in Mocksville, NC. The showroom looks amazing and I can't wait to come back and purchase a new living room!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Furniture Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here