Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
carmela39

Duane, help please !

carmela39
14 years ago

I know you carry both flexsteel and Bradington Young. We are searching for a sectional but so far no one in the NJ/NY metro area seems to have a BY sectional. We have seen flexsteel but not sure the quality of the leather will hold up in our heavily used Family room. I did sit on the BY 703 sofa and found it very comfortable since it is high and deep. My issue with that sofa is that the back cushions don't seem to stay in place by the velcro. Do you have any issues with BY cushions staying put? Could you recommend either a sofa or sectional that has deep seating and retains a neat appearance? Is it possible to add additional velcro strips on the cushions to better hold them in place?

The cover for the BY is the married cover that the salesman said ended in 88. Don't know if that's a fictitious number etc but it is a brown with some redish tint.

We sat on a BY sofa that the salesman said is available in a sectional but as Jill from NJ found the leather seemed stiff. Maybe it will soften a bit over time. I think it was the 9417 which I saw in a previous post you said was a good value. Do you know the best way to find a store that has a sectional to sit on? Sorry for all the questions but we hate to spend this much money and not be sure.