Return to the Furniture Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Inflatable (high) bed recommendations needed urgently

Posted by bireland (My Page) on
Fri, May 14, 10 at 15:50

I need to buy a queensize inflatable bed that I can use at home and at our mountain cottage.

It must:

Sit up high
Be comfortable
Inflate and deflate easily

One possibility is Frontgate. Any experience or opinions with the Frontgate bed or other?

Many thanks...have friends coming in early June!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Inflatable (high) bed recommendations needed urgently

I have an Aerobed that we've used a dozen or so times with good results. It has an embedded air pump to inflate and deflate.

o

Okay, thanks, I'm checking it out.

o

I have 2 twin EZ Beds from Frontgate and they are wonderful. I am a big person with a bad back and had to sleep on one of these while I was waiting for my furniture to be set up in my new home. I found it to be comfortable. I use them when I have guests and they like them. They are easy to inflate and deflate and store in a closet. Not badly priced either. They have a queen version too. I love Frontgate...they have high quality products and good customer service. Best of luck to you in your search.

Here is a link that might be useful: Frontgate

o

Thanks all, for your responses. Have a Frontgate queen on order...liked the legs.

Funny, your emails to me went to my Junk mail...I guess the words "inflatable" and "bed" were too dicey!!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Furniture Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here