Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
magn1jes

What did I do? White microfiber couch?!

Jessie
10 years ago

A store here in town is having a "going out of business" sale and I ended up buying an off-white microfiber sofa, loveseat, and recliner. It seemed like a good idea at the time, and it was a very good deal... BUT, I have a small child and two large dogs (not allowed on furniture, but still shed). I just don't think it would last long in our house, and don't want to be constantly worrying over it, OR cleaning it. Of course, there are no cancellations or returns allowed. Do you have any recommendations on how to sell it, and fast? I have it listed on Craigslist, but there are no takers.

Also, after purchasing the furniture listed above I went to another store and fell IN LOVE with a sofa set there. It is also about $700 more than what we paid for the other set (although it is higher quality). I called them today to see if they would be willing to go down in price any, and he said he would give me $50 off... umm, not really making me rush over there. Are there any tricks I can use to get them to come down more in price?

Thanks in advance!

Comments (2)