Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sivyaleah

Patio Furniture Sources - Not Junky

Laurie
11 years ago

I've been trying to find seating for my porch since last summer, when I moved into the house.

I had purchased a dining set and chaise seating from Macy's, which I'm quite happy with (don't remember the brand off-hand) but it was over $1000 for a small set plus the extra I spent on the chaise/side table. I don't want to spend quite as much for the porch, since we don't utilize that area as much as the back yard.

However, I'm beginning to realize that a lot of the less expensive sets I see in K-Mart, Home Depot, Loews, etc. are just not my style or don't seem to be built very well, and even those that do don't seem to get very good reviews from buyers.

The other issue, is I have no way of picking them up from the store to save on shipping. All I have is my Altima - so not quite user friendly for a sofa lol. So places like Costco too, are out of the question (btw, I looked online and their styles are terrible looking IMHO).

I'm looking for a store which will ship and put together the furniture. Or, it's the type of furniture already made. One that is good quality, but isn't going to totally break the bank on me.

I prefer out door wicker, deep seating, with back cushions as it is more in style with my home (although my patio set isn't that type but the back area doesn't look quite as historic as the front).

I tried browsing through other threads here but they are far too old to be of use. I used to remember in NJ there were several store some time ago that sold patio furniture specifically during the spring/summer; those that were devoted to pools and such but I don't know what has happened but I don't see these around as much as I used to?

Anyway, if anyone can help, I'd really appreciate it. I'm not in any rush, I've waited a year so I can wait a bit longer.

Comments (2)