Return to the Furniture Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Best North Carolina Furniture Stores

Posted by villa (My Page) on
Tue, May 31, 11 at 0:25

Hi all, some of the furniture retailers I used to buy from in North Carolina (Safriet-Samcraft and Rose Furniture) appear to have closed. I am interested in purchasing some leather chairs and wondered what store you would recommend to deal with now. I am looking for brands like Bradington-Young, Hancock and Moore, Leathercraft, etc. Thanks in advance for your assistance...

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Best North Carolina Furniture Stores

Bump this post - also interested in recommended North Carolina furniture stores for discount pricing on Hancock & Moore, Leathercraft, Hickory Chair,etc for leather lounge/club chairs. Thanks

o

Look at the websites online. Try searching for NC Furniture, discount furniture, etc. You may want to try entering the manufacturer name also. Then you just call with the manufacturer, item numbers, leather numbers, etc & get quotes. Make sure they take credit cards as payment as you can always dispute with your credit card company if you do not receive your furniture but if you pay by check or money order you are stuck.

o

I definitely check out Hancock and Moore especially for leather their quality and knowledge is far more than I have seen in this area other than them Bradington-Young would be the other I would look at. If I wanted quality fabric flow match furniture I would be looking at Sherrill's Furniture they are the best!

o

I too used to order from Rose furniture. In the past couple years I have used Furnitureland South and Hickory Park Furniture, depending on the brand I was shopping for.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Furniture Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here