Return to the Furniture Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HELP! Identify style of bed for me...

Posted by Angelhair76 (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 18, 11 at 23:44

I found this bedroom furniture online. I love it! But I can't seem to figure out what you would call it...Indian, Morrocan?
I have searched endlessly online for more beds like it coming up empty.
Can you help me??

http://www.bradleyhomefurnishings.com/augustine-bedroom-collection-arcacia-wood-pi-9452.html?osCsid=de3e93addcc4aec46c78ea069541f529

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HELP! Identify style of bed for me...

I know it's vague, but I would say eclectic.

There are so many styles that can be identified in this collection. It does have a worldly quality too it though.

o

From the website:

Architectural Inspiration
The Augustine Bedroom Collection features cast iron grills and intricate inlays. These elements are inspired by architectural remnants found in the gates and walls of old buildings in India.

o

I know it says India, but if you try to search Indian furniture, it comes up with something totally different.
Then I tried searching for beds under acacia wood...and that showed beds in a much lighter wood. Looked nothing like the color of wood on this bed.
I tried searching under Morocaan furniture, west indies, island furniture.
I was hoping it had a catagory I haven't thought of so I could see some other beds similar in color and style, but no such luck.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Furniture Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here