Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mantas_gw

Masterfield Furniture

mantas
14 years ago

Anyone have any experience with Masterfield furniture? We are looking at a sofa that seems extremely well made with regard to upholstery quality, being upholstered under the cushions, stainless cushion clips, and their old world hand tied springs.

I just can't find any opinions/reviews from anywhere. I'm looking at the 6600VF sofa on clearance for $1,000.

http://www.masterfieldfurniturecompany.com/sofas.html (same link but clickable below)

Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks

Here is a link that might be useful: http://www.masterfieldfurniturecompany.com/sofas.html

Comments (6)

• simplyjeff
    14 years ago

I'm not specifically familiar with Masterfield, but after looking at their construction specifications on their website I would say you have a great bargain at $1,000.

• furnone
    14 years ago

I am familiar with Masterfield. They make an excellent product. They have historically been a little behind the trends with fabrics, a lot of colonial. However, in the past few years they have improved the selection considerably. Last I knew, they were offering a nice collection of Robert Allen fabrics in addition to their own collection.

They are a good source for smaller scale sofas.

I know the owners personally and you won't find more honest, hard working people. You won't be disappointed.

• malynch
    12 years ago

We have a set of Masterfield furniture that is 21 years old. They are sound, sturdy, been thru our kids and now going thru the grandkids. The upholstery has held up well. We have a chair that sits in front of a window and this year we noticed that it has started to discolor but it has taken it this long. The couch colors are still beautiful. I am looking to find another set this year.

• elcrotser
    12 years ago

I have a Masterfield sofa and two chairs. I had purchased them in NJ about 7 years ago through a wholesaler. I am currently looking to purchase another Masterfield sofa. However, I now live in the Chicago area and don't know where to find the Masterfield brand. Anyone have any ideas?
    PS - I love my current sofa. One sits comfortably on it. It is not very deep, so you don't get lost in it. That is one of the reason why I like it so much.

• Dana Dietlmeier
    7 years ago

I have 2 sofas that are masterfield & they are 16 years old, they are still very comfortable.I had 2 masterfield sofas before I bought these & they were over 20 years old. The only reason I bought new ones at the time is I hired a company to clean them & they used the wrong cleaner on them & the colors ran. This is such a well made product.

• momjinkins
    5 years ago

I have had numerous pieces of Materfield Furniture. Always thrilled. If you do a custom order you have so many options. Firm or soft cushions, skirts etc. i am very pickey and have never been disappointed. Quality is fabulous!