Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
allie1115_gw

Pottery Barn/Bernhardt/Lee Sofa customizations?

allie1115
15 years ago

I would be grateful for any advice. I have pieces from Pottery Barn, the West Port collection, made by Bernhardt. I have searched hundreds of manufacturers for a sofa that will match my stand alone westport pieces. I am hoping to find a sofa that has shelter arms that are slightly tapered. While I could order two corner peices and an armless chair from Pottery Barn, it would be modular and have large seams in the back..not to mention it would be huge. If only Berhardt had something similar or would make custom pieces. The Williams Sonoma furniture pieces, specifically the Bond-Skirted sofa match nicely too..unfortunately, when I asked about custom fabric, they couldn't answer my question and the choices are very limited in thier fabric selection.

Alas... I have been looking at Lee Industries 52-03 Coverall Sofa. I have found a fabric that matches my other pieces and know that Lee will use my fabric. I am frustrated though because the local vender does not have the cloud nine package nor the entire down filled package. I am hoping to find a really comfortable, sink in, sofa. It is scary to order it sight-unseen. Does anyone have experience with these Lee cushions? Or this particular sofa? The local store is also taking forever to get back to me with requests for customizations..such as welting. I live in Maryland and the only other stores in the area are interior design firms. I am concerned with the mark-up's. Does anyone have recent experience with Alan Fergusen in North Carolina?

I would be grateful for any help! Thank you and take care.

Here is a link that might be useful: Lee Coverall Sofa

Comment (1)