Return to the Furniture Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
does a stock dbl sided hutch exist somewhere?

Posted by fallingwaters (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 11, 12 at 20:39

i have a foot thick wall between the kitchen and dining room which is an old covered up doorway.
i had the brilliant idea of opening it back up, trimming it out and insetting a china cabinet in there.
then dishes could be stored and served from either room, which i lovelovelove.
plus it will bring extra light into the kitchen which never hurts.
i know i could build it out of kitchen cabs but prefer the furniture or built in look.
would be nice if i didn't have to have it custom made!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: does a stock dbl sided hutch exist somewhere?

What dimensions would you need?

o
RE: does a stock dbl sided hutch exist somewhere?

it could be more than a foot deep, i'd like it to be flush on the dining room side and it can stick out about four inches into the kitchen side. that makes 16" deep.
7' high by 42" wide.
bottom should be depp drawers (also operable on both sides) a counter and china cabinet top.
not that i'm fussy or anything,lol.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Furniture Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here