Return to the Furniture Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Looking for recommendation for leather sectional

Posted by chellamaral (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 8, 11 at 10:50

I have a pretty tight budget and looking to order something mid-quality in the 2k range.

I need a size similar to have 2 loveseats with a corner wedge.
Looking to order on-line.

Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Looking for recommendation for leather sectional

I just ordered a huge one online at the Big O. However, it definitely wasn't a budget decision. I just really wanted it. They did have several there to choose from though in various price ranges.

o

Is that Overstock.com? I saw one I am interested in, the Bentley Premium Leather Sectional

http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Bentley-Premium-Italian-Leather-Sectional-Sofa/4685798/product.html

o

Yes that is overstock. I got the Fairhaven (http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Fairhaven-Leather-Sectional/5129092/product.html).

If you google the name of the product or manufacturer, you can often find out more info about the product also before you buy it. That is what I did, and also found a few additional pieces available.

I would DEFINITELY recommend buying a membership for $19 bucks if you are going to order the Bentley. You get free or $1 shipping,and you earn "points" to spend on Big O as well. For example, on our sectional, we'll earn a little over $300 in points to spend that I plan to spend on a complimentary rug once the shipping has been set on the sectional.

o
RE: Loops

I take it back.. make that $178 in rewards not $300. But still, in the Big O world, that's significant.

o

http://www.leatherfurnitureshoppe.com/manufacturer_rank.html

check out this site - it seems to be the general consensus when checking ratings of leather manufacturers.

Here is a link that might be useful: leather sofa reviews

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Furniture Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here