Return to the Furniture Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Check out my new small sectional

Posted by sherry326 (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 4, 07 at 10:07

This is the most comfortable sofa I've ever owned and it looks nice too. I actually got it at Rooms To Go. Such a deal!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Check out my new small sectional

Great for watching TV! Much better than an "L" shape. Very cozy and cute!

o

This is really nice! I just looked at their website. I like the color yours shows - the one on the website looks much darker. Does it come in different colors?

o
re Check out my new small sectional

Sherry, yours looks like it's 4 sections, but the one on the website looks like 3 only, and the "5 pc" sets only look like they add "curvy pieces" on the end, not an actual extra, identical section.

Am I making sense?!?!? I think I want this ...

Suzieque

o

You can buy as many sections as you want, there are two "storage ottomans that fit on the end, which I have purchased, but are back-ordered until mid april. I would describe the color as being a dark tan, not gold or beige at all.
It also comes in red, or you can mix and match the pieces.
Another benefit is that the individual sectional pieces are light weight enough for me to easily move around and the round ottoman and side ottomans are on casters.
The deal I made was $999 for the four sections, then $400 more for the round ottoman and two side ottomans. I like that it can "float" in the room, not just be jammed up against the wall.

o

Thanks so much for the response. By the way, your cat is beautiful! I hav 3 myself.

Do the individual pieces lock together somehow so that they don't push away from each other?

I think I'm going to buy this. Thanks!

o

Suzieque - The sections do not lock together, but they have rubber feet and that keeps them from moving pretty much.
You have 3 cats - so do I with one on the way! Look at the top picture and check out my cat tree. Here's a better pic of it:

o

Wow Sherry! That's great! I'm sure my boys would love another way for me to spoil them. After all ... the cat tree I have for them is all of 2 years old! Looks about as tall as yours and also sits by my window (of course), but it's the standard kind with sisal rope and carpeted curved levels. I like yours!

o

OMG, Sherry, if I didn't know better, I'd say you stole my Bonnie! She looks exactly like your beauty! Same "mask" on her face, same coloring. Her brother, Clyde, was just in my lap. Mine are Ragdolls, and I assume yours is, too?
Cat hair EVERYHERE!

BTW, nice couch and great cat tree!

Ellen

o
ragdoll

Yes, Nelles - Zoe is a ragdoll. She's getting a baby brother in a month and I can't wait!

o

Hi,
I love your sectional, but can't find it on the web site. Could you tell me the name?
thanx, mary

o

Please,please, pretty please, Sherry, will you tell me where you bought your cat tree? I love it!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Furniture Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here