Return to the Furniture Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Crate and Barrel ready to assemble furiture

Posted by dkaunitz (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 15, 09 at 9:54

Anyone have experience with Crate and Barrel's ready to assemble furntiure? I am considering purchasing a side board for my kitchen and want to know how easy it will be to assemble.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Crate and Barrel ready to assemble furiture

We recently purchased the Mix console table and DH put it together very easily. From what I could tell, the instructions seemed easy to follow.

o

Thanks - anyone else? I am looking at the Kipling Buffet.

o

we have the kingston bookcase and my husband commented that it was good quality for the price and very easy to put together compared to other less expensive ready to assemble furniture

o

I highly recommend them. We've been very happy with our purchases from Crate and Barrel. We have the Allegro extension dining table and sideboard, and the Kingston 65" media console and two-door cupboard. All were ready-to-assemble, and we were impressed by the quality and ease of assembly. It's definitely easier to assemble than furniture you can buy in a superstore - much less frustration. We'll be purchasing more items from them in the future.

o
RE: Crate and Barrel ready to assemble furniture

I also wanted to mention that the sideboard arrived broken. They had a new one delivered the following week and removed the old one that same day. Very little hassle. Impressive customer service.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Furniture Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here