Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
keagle

Are you happy with your Glass Table?

Karen Eagle
11 years ago

I've been searching for a glass top/wood base dining room table for some time now. Everything I love is way over $3000, which I really don't want to spend. I found a table on-line that can seat 8, for sale just under $3000. It is made by Cattelan (Manaco). I don't know if I should consider Calligaris (Hyper extendable), which is almost $1000 less.

So I was wondering if you love your glass table and could recommend a brand or if you have purchased Cattelan or Calligaris tables and would you do it again.

Comments (4)

• erinsean
    11 years ago

Glass tables have been discussed on the Home Decorating forum. Some like glass tables, some do not. I love mine...the shine, the airiness and no upkeep are things I look for.

• joseph002
    11 years ago

I have a glass dining table and i love it.A glass dining table can add lot of brightness in the dining room and can give your house an elegant look.Glass dining table is a beautiful piece of furniture item for decorating your home.

• Karen Eagle
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thanks for your responses.

I will be buying a calligaris glass top table. Any feedback on brand will be greatly appreciated.

• freethinker99
    11 years ago

I have had glass tables and wood tables and both have their advantages. Glass is easier to care for. It is less likley to scratch. But in my opinion wood has a warmer and more inviting look.