Return to the Furniture Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Help find GOOD quality, narrow console or entry table

Posted by smarge (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 12, 13 at 9:15

Hi! I'm searching in vain for a good quality table to put in our entry area of our mudroom. This entry is the most used by our friends and family and I want it to look really nice. The walls are white beadboard for about 4' and above that is painted a pale gray/green (BM "Camouflage"). The floor tiles are a gray stone-like tile.

Since the wall I want to place a table against is short and also is perpendicular to a guest room doorway, I am looking for a fairly narrow table. My measurements can be:

W = 36" - 54"
D = 12" - 15" (14" would be better)
H = table height, not particular

Style and color need to go well with a white-white, grays, blacks, maybe dark brown wood would be good. Nothing ornate or formal will work well. I'd love a drawer or two and maybe even a bottom shelf.

Any suggestions?

I'm trying to post a link below to a table I really love the look of, but it is too big for my spot.

http://pinterest.com/pin/29836416253043449

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Help find GOOD quality, narrow console or entry table

What's your budget? The Stickley sofa table and console table are close to fitting the bill.

http://www.stickley.com/OurProducts_Details.cfm?id=1842&Collection=Mis sion&cat1=88&view=single&finish=

http://www.stickley.com/OurProducts_Details.cfm?id=1843&Collection=Mis sion&finish=

Here is a link that might be useful: Stickley

This post was edited by palimpsest on Fri, Apr 12, 13 at 12:32

o
RE: Help find GOOD quality, narrow console or entry table

A.A. Laun makes a table 38" wide and 12" deep. According to their website, it is available in custom colors.

I have not viewed their furniture in years, but they have been in business a long time and make their furniture in Wisconsin.

Here is a link that might be useful: A A Laun Table

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Furniture Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here